Back to the Bricks Mt. Pleasant
July 11-12, 2014
The popular Back to the Bricks in Flint will be expanding activities to Mt. Pleasant! The Back to the Bricks tour has stopped in Mt. Pleasant the past two years and new this year, Mt. Pleasant will have it's own Back to the Bricks Car Show showcasing Downtown Mt. Pleasant. The Back to the Bricks Mt. Pleasant will incorporate trademarks and features of the very successful event created in Flint for the past 10 years.
What to expect:
- Free registration for participating car owners
- Free event admission
- Great Downtown atmosphere
- Music & Entertainment
- Free outdoor movie - Bring your lawn chair or blanket
- Kids activities
- Food vendors
- Historical Firetruck manufactured by Mt. Pleasant truck maker
- Pancake breakfast Saturday morning 8:00am - 11:00am at Sacred Heart Parish Hall
- Door prizes and awards
- Special hotel and attraction packages
- Vote for your favorite car in the People's Choice award
Book your hotel and receive a "Back to the Bricks" overnight package!
Best Western, Baymont Inn, Hampton Inn, and Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites
-Bowling coupon with Riverwood Resort
-A coupon book for different restaurants and activities in Mt. Pleasant
-Free entrance to the pancake breakfast Saturday morning
-Free Back to the Bricks t-shirt!
*Participants will receive package voucher upon check-in at hotel*
**Participants must also use the reference "Back to the Bricks" when booking hotel room to receive package**
Thank you to the Following Sponsors:
City of Mt. Pleasant
Rowley Funeral Home
Baymont Inn & Suites
For More Information and to Pre-Register:
Contact the Mt. Pleasant Area Convention and Visitors Bureau at (888) 772-2015.