Ziibiwing Cultural Center
The Ziibiwing Center is there to provide and enrich, as well as diversify and educate others about the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe and other Great Lakes Anishinabek Tribes.
Conveniently located next door to the Soaring Eagle Casino, the Ziibiwing Center is Midwest's premier American Indian museum and cultural center. The Ziibiwing Center is also a marvelous and unique facility in which to hold your next meeting or special event. We extend to you an invitation to visit us or give us a call to learn more about all we have to offer you and your guests.
Meeting Room Capacity: 200 theatre style, 90 classroom style
Dining/Entertainment: Shangewigamig Cafe
Total Meeting space: 1,886 sq. ft.
Parking: Free parking
- Permanent and changing museum exhibits on-site
- Gift Shop with specialty art and merchandise
- American Indian-oriented workshops and team-building seminars
- American Indian song and dance presentation options
- On-site catering
- Guided tours
- Research center with computers/internet and access to historical documents
- Extensive variety of audio-visual equipment
- Free Soaring Eagle Casino shuttle service
- Handicap Accessible