There’s nothing quite like spring time in Mt. Pleasant. Do you love seeing all the beautiful trees and flowers blooming this time of year? Does the smell of freshly cut grass bring a smile to your face and the feeling … Continue Reading...
When we consider what it means to buy local, we often think about small “mom & pop” shops, or family owned businesses. Art Reach on Broadway takes it another step further and offers something truly local. Our artwork is made … Continue Reading...
As 2016 comes to a close, we’re looking back at some of our favorite memories and some of the amazing photos you’ve shared with us! Below are our Top 10 Fan Photos, submitted to our Instagram page by our community, … Continue Reading...
Art Wave has arrived in Isabella County! Art and cultural events throughout our county will be cross promoted by organizations in Midland, Saginaw and Bay City throughout the month of August and boy oh boy do we have a lot … Continue Reading...
Runners lit up the streets of Downtown Mt. Pleasant this past Friday, July 31st, as they awaited the start of the first annual Glow in the Art 5k. Children, teens, and adults alike coated themselves in glow in … Continue Reading...
- A local's guide to pizza in the Mt. Pleasant area
- Winter Fun for the Whole Family in the Mt. Pleasant Area
- Nine ideas for Valentine's Day romance in mid-Michigan by Epicenter Mt. Pleasant
- Public art campaign seeks submissions from the general public and local organizations by Epicenter Mt. Pleasant
- Annual winter-time obstacle course and 5K race grows in popularity by Epicenter Mt. Pleasant
- 100 Days
- Arts and Culture
- Blog Take Overs
- Family Fun
- Food and Drink
- Mt. Pleasant
MICHIGAN’S ANSWER TO GREAT GOLF
Whether you’re looking for classic layouts, championship challenges, or a weekend oasis of golf, Michigan’s Central Swing has it all. With 10 amazing courses and 10 relaxing retreats, Central Michigan is the destination every golfer is looking for.more info...