Herrick Recreation Area
This 113 acre park is near Pere Marquette Rail-Trail. It features two covered pavillions, camping and picnic and day use swimming area.
- 73 modern camp sites
- 5 rustic cabin rentals
- Community water - water spigot is available by cabins and campsites. Cannot stay hooked up.
- 20/30 amp electric hook-up sites
- RV dump station
- modern bathhouse - ADA accessible
- monthly and seasonal rates available
- sandy swimming area
- 3 fishing ponds
- boat launch (electric motors only)
- "Railroad"themed playground
- volleyball and horseshoes