Sylvan Solace Preserve
- 78 acres of public land
- Nearly 2,000 feet of Chippewa River frontage
- Deciduous forest and coniferous plantation
- Two miles of multi-use trails
- Seasonal butterfly garden
- Granite 'Memorial Grove' marker
- Bird and wildlife watching
- Cross-country skiing
- Paddle sports
- Motorized vehicles
- Fires and fireworks
- Dog walking
View Sylvan Solace Preserve trail map.
The Chippewa Watershed Conservancy offers guided hikes and volunteer opportunities here.
*Propery can be found by searching "Sylvan Solace Preserve" on Google Maps.