Ziibiwing Cultural Center
Conveniently located next door to the Soaring Eagle Casino, the Ziibiwing Center is Midwest's premier American Indian museum and cultural center. The Ziibiwing Center is also a marvelous and unique facility in which to hold your next meeting or special event. We extend to you an invitation to visit us or give us a call to learn more about all we have to offer you and your guests.
Meeting Room Capacity: 200 theatre style, 90 classroom style
Dining/Entertainment: Shangewigamig Cafe
Total Meeting space: 1,886 sq. ft.
Parking: Free parking
- Permanent and changing museum exhibits on-site
- Gift Shop with specialty art and merchandise
- American Indian-oriented workshops and team-building seminars
- American Indian song and dance presentation options
- On-site catering
- Guided tours
- Research center with computers/internet and access to historical documents
- Extensive variety of audio-visual equipment
- Free Soaring Eagle Casino shuttle service
- Handicap Accessible